Never underestimate flower power. Hibiscus is very special: packed with bodily benefits, full of refreshing flavour and widely usable.ibiscus flower also goes by the name jamaica, sorrel, chai torsh, bissap, and many others. For centuries it has been enjoyed in cleansing cherry red drinks across the world. Today its sheer goodness and tastiness have seen its uses expand enormously.Ƀ0.00 In Stock
MINM Hibiscus Flowers are a tropical touch to the garden couldn’t be simpler than with our selection of Hibiscus plants. Perfect for planting up in a container on the patio or in a sunny greenhouse, these colourful exotic plants will put on a stunning eyecatching display.
These whole dried hibiscus flowers make a lovely refreshing tea that is a traditional drink in many countries around the world. They are often combined with other herbs, spices or fruit juices and they impart a cherry red colour and tasty tart flavour. Hibiscus flowers are sort of a miracle plant. The leaves are used to make healing compounds. The seeds have diuretic properties. The fibrous stems are used to make burlap. And the sepals – the fleshy part that holds the flower – are used for food coloring and for tisanes.
- Makes fantastic teas, drinks, tonics and cocktails - combines greatly with other spices, herb and fruit juices
- Aids relaxation, helps us obtain emotional comfort and helps protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress
- Bakes beautifully well into bread, cakes, tarts, desserts and dishes of all kinds.
- Helps the respiratory, digestive and circulatory systems in various ways, due to heaps of healthy constituents
- Boosts both mental and physical performance, even under stressful conditions