Cocunut oil is organic and good for cooking, body cream, face and hair, it can also be used for dry scalp and damaged hair. This comes in various types. To buy Coconut oil, order now at Madeinnigeriamarket.com in wholesale or retail quantity.₦0.00 In Stock
There’s no doubt that coconut oil is one of the most versatile and useful oils you can have at home. Madeinnigeriamarket.com guarantees pure undiluted coconut oil available in retail, wholesale and export quantity and shipped worldwide. You can get good quality, large quantity at an affordable rate, order now and get it shipped to your doorstep by a Made in Nigeria entity.
The uses for coconut oil are almost endless: you can cook with it or use it as a hair mask or body moisturiser. In addition, you can also use it as a teeth whitener, a face serum, a de-frizz serum, a lip balm, a cuticle softener, a makeup remover.
When Coconut oil is properly produced, the nutrients, flavor characteristics and aromas of fresh coconuts are retained. When you use our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in cooking - it stands up to relatively high heat and imparts a distinctive flavor - in salad dressings, for baking, and even as a moisturizer for dry skin. It's true! It will fluctuate from a liquid to a solid state, depending on the temperature at which it's stored, so don't be surprised when the solid-looking oil you bought in the store turns into a liquid when the jar's been stored in a warmer pantry.
But that’s not where coconut oil’s convenience ends, because it also has numerous uses outside the kitchen. Coconut oil can actually replace over a dozen beauty products found in your beauty kit, such as your:
- Coconut oil has been used by professional massage therapists as a soothing massage oil.
- Makeup remover – Apply a small amount on a moist cotton ball and wipe all over your face.
- Facial scrub – Make a gentle facial scrub by mixing coconut oil with baking soda, or with oatmeal and a dash of cinnamon.
- Lip balm – Apply a small amount of coconut oil on your lips. You can also make your own lip balm using coconut oil as a base ingredient.
- Carrier oil for essential oil – Use it to dilute potent essential oils that may be too harsh when applied on your skin in concentrated amounts.
- Shaving cream – Apply a thin layer on the area to be shaved, and then shave as usual.
- Body scrub – Mix equal parts organic cane sugar and coconut oil in a glass jar, and then scrub on your dry skin before bathing.
Coconut oil can also have practical uses around the house, such as:
- Polishing metal (test it on a small area first)
- Moisturizing and softening your leather goods
- Lubricating squeaky hinges, sticky mechanisms, and even guitar strings
- Cleaning and conditioning wooden furniture (also test it on a small area first)
- Cleaning, conditioning, and sanitizing your wooden chopping board