Soya bean also known as Soybean is from the legume family. It is the seed of a plant called Glycine Max and is the richest plant. Soya beans are an excellent source of protein and perfect for a meat or dairy free diet. You can buy soy beans in bulk at discounted price at MadeinNigeriaMarket.com sourced mainly from Nigeria Farmers.
₦0.00 In Stock
We usually buy from farmers that we have direct contact with and not the open market to ensure a full traceability system from the harvesting of the bean through to the final finished product, so you are guaranteed.
Soya beans (also know as soya nuts) are one of the most used beans in the world. Soya bean protein is especially good because it contains all of the essential amino acids. Soy has long been used for this nutritious property, its a great meat substitute. Soya beans are low in calories We sell organic dried soya beans.
Soya bean also known as Soybean is from the legume family. It is the seed of a plant called Glycine Max and is the richest plant source of protein. Soybean contains a lot of fats. Most of the fat is unsaturated and nutritious. They are a good source of protein and fiber. As soybeans mature, they ripen into hard, dry beans and they are mostly yellow in colour. They are processed to soya products such as Soy milk, Soy flour, Margarine, Soy ice-cream, Soy cheese, Soy yogurt, etc.
Soybean contains high level of nutrients such as Protein, Fiber, Copper, Potassium, Vitamin B, Phosphorus, Manganese, Calcium, Vitamin K, Iron, Magnesium and Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acid is an essential nutrient which helps to reduce risk of heart disease and cancer.
Soybean oil is the only vegetable oil that contains all eight essential amino acids which are Methionine,Isoleucine, Valine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Leucine, Phenylalanine and Lysine. Soybean oil can be used in cooking.
Soybean contains a lot of Calcium and Vitamin K which is a much needed nutrient to keep the bones strong and healthy. It helps to improve the body energy and intelligence and also strengthens the human organs, tissues and the skin and to prevent cancer.
It’s also recognized as an oilseed crop used in the preparation of human food. Soya beans/ Soybean could be used in the preparation of so many food items such as; Soy milk, Infant formula, Soybean meal, Soy sauce, Tofu, Miso and other food types. Soybean oil is used as a vegetable oil in cooking various types of food e.g. soups, sauces and stews. Soymilk can be found in powder form or concentrated liquid.
Soybean helps to keep one healthy as it is a good source of protein.
The Health benefits of Soybean
- Compared to other legumes, Soybean is superior in terms of its health benefits. Below are some of the most common uses and nutritious benefits of consuming Soybean. They include;
- Soybean contains a lot of protein, carbohydrate and healthy fats and provides energy for the body. This protein consists of amino acid for basic cell functioning. Soybean contains a higher percentage of protein than all other legumes.
- The soy oil contains fatty acid that helps to prevent blood clotting. Taking soy products is of much advantage to those suffering from heart disease and high levels of cholesterol as it helps to control it there by avoiding the rising of cholesterol in the body system.
- Soybean contains Phytic acid which acts as an antioxidant and reduces the risk of Cancer, Diabetes and Inflammation, Cardiovascular disease. It also reduces the growth of tumour cells and strengthens the immune system of the body.
- Soybeans are a good source of dietary Fiber. It contains both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber helps to lower cholesterol levels, to control blood sugar and reduce the risk of having a heart disease. While Insoluble fiber helps to prevent colon cancer and to relieve symptoms of digestive disorders.
- It contains nutrients such as iron and zinc which help to prevent deafness and lower the risk of breast cancer, colon cancers and bone problems. It contains many minerals that are essential to human nutrition. Its percentage of nutrient in protein is equivalent to that found in meat.
- It helps to reduce risk of various cancers, heart disease and Osteoporosis. It helps the food to digest well in the body system and enables waste to pass quickly out of the body through the digestive system. Eating of soybean also helps to prevent cancer.
- Soybean helps to lower the cholesterol levels in people. Cholesterol causes heart attack and stroke. Soya beans oil contains a low level of cholesterol and is a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acid.
Soya bean/ Soybean have other health benefits and uses that might not have been listed above. It’s used in many countries across the globe and has a high demand. At MadeinNigeriaMarket, we export well produced Soybean. They could be used by both individuals and various industries. If you need to be supplied with Soya bean/ Soybean, please contact us